Kerala Lottery Live Today Result Fifty Fifty FF 29 Winners List
Today’s Kerala Lottery Result Fifty Fifty FF 29 Winners List published by The Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries. Today at 3:05 pm, The Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries announced the final list of daily Kerala Lottery results.
All results are available online through the official website of Kerala State Lotteries. A PDF with all the winning names and numbers is available daily at 4 pm.
All weekly lotteries, including Win-Win, Shree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, Nirmal, and Karunya, have results posted on the Kerala Lottery Result 2022 Daily, which is simple to access. The Kerala Lottery Result for Bumper Lotteries such as the Christman New Year Bumper, Fifty Fifty, Summer, Vishu, Monsoon, Thiruvonam, and Pooja Bumper is available with the daily Kerala Lottery Chart.
The Kerala Lottery Fifty Fifty Result for the draw on December 21, 2022, will be available here before it is posted anywhere else online. What to do with your prize money from the Kerala State Lottery will also be covered. On this page, we’ve also outlined the Process for collecting your prize money. Read on to the end, please. Put your thoughts down here if you have any worries.
Kerala Lottery Result Live Today Fifty Fifty FF 29 Winners List
- 1st Prize – ₹1,00,00,000/- [1 Crore]
- Consolation Prize – ₹8,000/
- 2nd Prize – ₹10,00,000/- [10 Lakhs]
- 3rd Prize – ₹5,000/
- 4th Prize – ₹2,000/
- 5th Prize – ₹1,000/-
- 6th Prize – ₹500/-
- 7th Prize – ₹100/–
The main motive for the start lottery was to help the economy by giving citizens a way to earn a living and contribute to the government’s bottom line. The success of this approach led other Indian states to launch their lottery programs.
How to check the Kerala Lottery Result Today for Fifty Fifty FF 29?
We’re here to assist you in checking the Result of the Kerala Fifty Fifty Lottery that you purchased from a licensed agent of the Kerala State Lotteries. Verifying your winning numbers is as easy as following the instructions below.
- Go to keralalotteries.com, the official site of the Director of Kerala State Lotteries.
- Select Result View from the home page’s menu.
- Click the drop-down menu and choose Result as the destination for the link.
- You can check out the outcomes of the most recent draws for the Kerala Lottery.
- Find the link corresponding to your Lottery Name and Date, then click the View button.
How to Claim Winning Amount for Kerala Lottery?
This part will explain how to get your prize money from the Kerala State Lottery. Must return the winning ticket and supporting paperwork to the authority within 30 days of the draw. Prizes up to 1 Lakh can be claimed at any participating District Lottery Office.
|Prize Money||Deposit Claim Form to|
|₹5,000 or lower||Ticket Agent|
|₹1,00,000 or lower||Department of District Lottery Offices|
|₹1,00,000 or Below (Other States)||Department of Directorate|
|₹1,00,000 or Above||Department of Director of State Lotteries|
|₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs||Department of Deputy Director|
|₹20 Lakhs and Above||Department of Director|
If the reward exceeds 1 Lakh, the Winner must send the winning ticket to the Director of State Lotteries along with the Winner’s signature, full name, and address printed on the back.
Here are the requirements documents for the Process:-
- A claim application and a self-attested photograph of both sides of the ticket.
- Two Passport size photos of the lottery winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth ₹1/- (Download Receipt Here).
- Self-attested copy of the PAN Card of the Winner.
- Attested ID Proof Documents like Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.